Latest Entries »
First of all, I have not given up on this blog.
Because I am a sophomore in high school and my life is full of work right now, I haven’t had much time to work on my hobbies. In what spare time I have had, I have been designing Ligerbots.org. I’m still interested in these rockets though, and I will post as often as I work on them.
Second, a couple of people have emailed me or commented asking for the Invensense Motion Driver 5.1. To make things simpler, you can download ALL of Invensense’s developer code from Here. Happy downloading!
Third, I would recommend adapting Pansenti’s code (which uses the motion driver), because it has all of the functionality needed except that it is for the MPU9150 or MPU6050 with a AK8975 on the auxiliary bus.
Thanks for reading, Max Tepermeister
Part of the reason that I have not been able to post here in soo long is that I have been building a 3d printer, and that has sucked away a lot of my time. Now I’m selling it.
PRICE: 1000$ plus shipping / Make me an offer
This is a fully assembled, tested, and working reprap Prusa Mendel i2 3d printer. The printer is not from a kit. I sourced the parts myself and built it myself.
I have put a lot of hard work into this printer, as well as a lot of time.
- The design is the 2 version of the Prusa Medal reprap
- Heated Bed for better print adhesion
- Small diameter .3mm nozzle for higher print quality
- Bowden tube Extruder design allows faster print speeds (This is the yellow tube included in the box. It will need to be inserted before printing)
- Custom designed electronics plate and power switch improves aesthetics
- Printbed glass is Borosilicate glass wich won’t fracture during temperature changes
- The hot-end is a Budaschnozzle based on the one offered by Lulzbot
- 0.3mm nozzle
- Ceramic Heater
- Glass bead NTC thermistor
- Copper heatsink to cool upper half of nozzle
- Fan to cool heatsink
- Ramps 1.4
- Mechanical Endstops (The z has problems always homing to the same spot. I’m working on fixing this, and if no one orders soon, it should be working perfectly. EDIT: FIXED)
- Pcb Heated bed
- 30 amp power supply
- You will have to supply your own usb cable. (The only one I have to give away is only like 6″ long)
- I have been running Repetier Host on my computer, and Repetier Firmware on ramps
- The two go nicely together, as they were designed by the same person.
- The firmware is 100% setup, but since Repetier Host won’t export configuration files, you will have to set up your host software yourself
- If you have any questions about software settings, please feel free to ask, as it took me many hours of trial and error to find the right settings for this printer.